Art Gone Viral
- Is this a virus? NO, absolutely not – the term “go viral” refers to Internet content that is widely and quickly disseminated through, email, social networking sites and, in this case, Quick Reference Codes (QRC).
- What is Art Gone Viral? Art Gone Viral is a six month online project leveraging Quick Response Codes to showcase artists.
- Who is sponsoring Art Gone Viral? Art Gone Viral is a labor of love undertaken by Christina A. Barber and Indra Arriaga at Green Bee Studios. Green Bee Studios is responsible for developing, hosting and maintaining the website/AGV project.
- What is a Quick Response Code? A QRC is a computer generated code that can be read by a Smartphone, tablet and other devices by using a free downloadable “reader app”. Green Bee Studios will secure the QRCs for the artists and their artwork.
- The list of artists is growing so see for yourself: www.artgoneviral.com
Green Bee Studios (GBS) is owned and operated by Arriaga & Barber LLC (A&B). GBS/A&B reserves the right to exclude any work that it deems inappropriate or offensive. In addition GBS/A&B are not responsible or liable for the artists’ content, nor is GBS responsible or liable for any speech, affiliations, activities or actions by artists, their supporters or others, related in any manner to Art Gone Viral and/or GBS/A&b. All art submitted and accepted into the Art Gone Viral show may be used for the show and/or GBS/A&B promotional and marketing purposes.